• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Field Positions for Precision Rifle Disk 2 Trailer

Rifles Only

Jacob
Supporter
Minuteman
May 16, 2001
A Mil Left
Field Positions for Precision Rifle is now available at:
https://www.riflesonly.com/pro-shop/rifl...sion-rifle.html

Here is the trailer for Disk 2

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/58421195" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

HD Version "Field Positions for Precision Rifle" with Jacob Bynum from Rifles Only, Inc on Vimeo.</p>

Re: Field Positions for Precision Rifle Disk 2 Trailer

Dern you guys are fast. I enjoyed Disk 1 (was impressed) and was waiting for Dist 2, saw this post and less then an hour ago I ordered it.

I already got the Shipping notification and Tracking number.

Now where is disk III?

Disk 3 is in the works. Thanks for the support.

Awesome video Jacob! Got it yesterday and viewed it last night when I "should" have been sleeping. Total Awesomeness! Can’t wait for the next one... GO TEAM POODLE!

Is disk 2 as full of useful information as disk 1?

I think so. Actually for a lot my shooting I think dist 2 fits better. Nothing against Dist 1 though. I'm an old high power shooter and I learned a lot from Dist 1.

Both disk are very informative and has got me keeping track of Rifles Only for future disk.

I think so. Actually for a lot my shooting I think dist 2 fits better. Nothing against Dist 1 though. I'm an old high power shooter and I learned a lot from Dist 1.

Both disk are very informative and has got me keeping track of Rifles Only for future disk.

I need a good fundamentals disk and disk one did the chore. It sounds like disk 2 would be helpful for me too as I put it to use. Currently I've just been shooting from the prone position off a level surface on a "square" range.

Thanks - Todd

Disk one is well worth the $40, it will get you up and going on the basics in no time, very good information.. just order disk 2 so looking forward to what it can teach me!

It looks like I need to order disk one and two (and 3,4,5 as well) :D