• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fierce rifles Shout-out

DukeGSP

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
I've seen a few threads with people having issues with their rifle and such but, i wanted to share my experience. I've got a carbon edge in 28 Nosler and was shooting it a few weeks back. for whatever reason the 2nd shot locked the bolt up and i couldn't eject my case. i was annoyed with it and was hitting the bolt handle with more pressure than necessary and i knew better. sure enough... snap. at this point i was done for the day. i called up Fierce and told them what happened. it was my fault and i was prepared to own it and pay for the repairs. i was told to just send it in and they would handle it. two weeks later i received my bolt without any signs that it's ever been broke. you don't hear of the plans that land often and i felt like it was worth sharing.

My guess is they took care of it because you didn't try to bull shit them about what happened. I've done it many times when people were honest about what happened. When they run a line of bull shit on me they're paying.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Well if you were shooting normal pressure loads/ factory ammo then it's 100% their fault if the bolt locked up and required more effort. How else would you get the bolt and case out?

Why would you be sorry you bought a defective rifle and they fixed it. I would be more worried about what caused this issue than the bolt handle breaking.

What the point? To paint fierce in a good light by being another example of their shit failing out the box?