• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fifth HardRock Match of 2010

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The fifth HR match of the 2010 series will be held on Saturday, June 26th. New shooters should make plans to attend the practice day on Friday, May 25th. The match is held rain or shine unless the civil authorities close the roads. The fifth will be on June 25th.

The short version of the COF and rules is: 5 rounds at each 600, 800, 900 and 1k target with a 1 MOA 10 point bullseye and a 2 MOA 5 point scoring ring in 20 minutes. No sighters, no wind flags, and you have ring steel with at least one of your first five shots. Three classes, .223, .308, and AnyThing Goes.

For a full copy of the schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your First and Last name, along with your email address.

Looking forwards to seeing everyone at the match,
DocB

Re: Fifth HardRock Match of 2010

Good day,

All PMs have replies at this point.

Thanks,
DocB

Vehicle problems seem to be solved so I'm hoping to make it for practice and definitely will be there on Saturday.

Good day,

Replies have been sent to all PMs.

Thanks,
DocB

ASM,

No problem, I'll make sure you and Chase shoot off the same bench on different relays.

Thanks,
DocB

DocB,

I'll see you all tomorrow. I was wondering if I could get on one of the first couple of relays (shooting 308) on match day. We are having a fund raiser for the vol. fire detp. and my local shop is having a Stag LEO model Mg m-16/two sten II MG and his M82A out and selling chances to get to shoot them money going to fire dept. It's from 8:00 to 3:00 and I'd like to make it if possible.

Thanks,
Ken

Not tomorrow, but there Sat. .308 an ATG w/brake.

Good to see everybody again ,see yall at the next one. Now if I could just beat Amy in the 308.
grin.gif

Great match. Congrats to the winners. Next match someone needs to bring an air conditioner. Gump, Good Shooting. See you at the next match. Big Thanks to Brian for driving after the match.

Ed

Good day,

All right, I've finally straightened out the computer and connectivity issues, and the results have been emailed. The results for the 5/29/10 match were included with the same email. Please allow a day or two for the email to arrive, but if you don't have it by Tuesday or know someone who didn't get it by then, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone who attended, the HR staff hopes a good time was enjoyed by all. Congratulations to the winners.

Thanks,
DocB