• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fifth HardRock Match of 2013

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The match will be on Saturday, June 29th. New shooters should make plans to attend the practice day on Friday, June 28th. The match is held rain or shine unless the civil authorities close the roads. Safety meeting is at 0800, match will start @ 0830. All times CST.

Pre-registration is available to those who shot at least three of the six matches for the .308 and ATG classes, and is required if you are shooting in the first .223 class relays. Pre-registration opens with this announcement. Send a PM or email with the class(es) you will shoot, the cartridge for the rifle in each class, if anyone else will be using the same rifle, and if a brake or can is installed on the rifle. While we wish to encourage folks to pre-register, you will be on the Range Masters and my SL if you pre-register, don't attend the match, and fail to cancel your registration with a PX by 1800 on practice day. You don't want to go there. My PX is on the schedule, I don't have net access after 1800 on Thursdays.

The short version of the COF and rules is: 5 rounds at each 600, 800, 900 and 1k target with a 1 MOA 10 point bullseye and a 2 MOA 5 point scoring ring in 20 minutes. No sighters, no wind flags, and you have ring steel with at least one of your first five shots. Three classes, .223, .308, and AnyThing Goes.

For a full copy of the schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your First and Last name along with your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

Last edited:
W. Fortson,

M. Morrison says he took up your slack for trying give me grief by attempting to be on every relay at the last practice. He won't be at this practice, so he wants to know if you can take over again.

Thanks,
DocB

W. Fortson,

M. Morrison says he took up your slack for trying give me grief by attempting to be on every relay at the last practice. He won't be at this practice, so he wants to know if you can take over again.

Thanks,
DocB
LOL pm inbound DocB

S4F,

Fortson will be glad to know he has some support in taking up the slack.

Hardmix,

Sorry to hear you can patronize our establishment only on Friday. Reservation request noted, however; we are a first come, first served establishment.

Thanks,
DocB ;-)

hr 5th match

Doc, tom and raymon will both be shooting .308 no brakes.and I will be shooting .223 and .308 no brakes. And all three will be there fri. And sat. Thanks jeff

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply. Still looking for some .223 shooters.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All updates noted, all PMs and emails have a response.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

Match results sent around 1845, please give your email provider 24 hours to relay the message before letting me know it hasn't arrived. We had a good turnout for the weekend before 7/4, I hope everyone had a good time. 17 returned emails at this time.

Thanks,
DocB