• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fighting Communism

IMG_20200520_121638295 (2).jpg

Voted last week (in-person) and otherwise, work on doing my part every day raising two kids who hate Commies and love America.

Source for the shirt please.

My wife also sports the "Ordinary Mom" one!

Lol, I had a guy wearing a respirator behind me in line at True Value.
I wasn't as gracious.

R
About a month ago there was a guy in publix wearing a wwi gas mask. I thought he was trying to make some political statement or something and laughed. Judging by the eat-shit look he gave me I'm pretty sure he was seriously wearing the mask due to the rona.

• Haha
Reactions: GONE BAD and Rthur
If we survive this election with a Trump win, are we going to have to go through this bullshit every 48 fucking months; Illegal, fixed elections and attempted communist coupe?

In 1954, President Eisenhower signed into law the Communist Control Act which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership. If you're a commie, running on a communist platform, you shouldn't be able to run for office and should stand a chance of being jailed or deported. Otherwise, as Reagan said, we're always just one election away from communism.

We Supreme Court now, we should activate this law.

Last edited:
If we survive this election with a Trump win, are we going to have to go through this bullshit every 48 fucking months; Illegal, fixed elections by communists?

In 1954, President Eisenhower signed into law the Communist Control Act which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership. If you're a commie, running on a communist platform, you shouldn't be able to run for office and should stand a chance of being jailed or deported. Otherwise, as Reagan said, we're always just one election away from communism.

We Supreme Court now, we should activate this law.

THIS...

Trump should light speed the CCA into law right fuckin' now, and sign National Reciprocity as well. He said he would sign it if it reaches his desk. Let's get cracking now. Who is the main group behind National Reciprocity? We need to get behind this, do the paperwork, and send it to DC with sirens wailing and lights flashing...

About a month ago there was a guy in publix wearing a wwi gas mask. I thought he was trying to make some political statement or something and laughed. Judging by the eat-shit look he gave me I'm pretty sure he was seriously wearing the mask due to the rona.

Back when this shit started saw a guy riding his bicycle with one of those rubber, head squeezing, soviet, chernobyl, ball gag style gas masks.

Kind of hope he fogged up the glass, crashed his bike and his decomposed skeleton lays off the beaten path - just a skull covered in rubber - at least he didnt die of the fake flu.

Just got back.

Walked in to the polling place with no mask. Dude at the entrance asked me "would you like a mask?". I said "no, I'm fine". He said "follow the line to your left".

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Pennsylvania is ready to unload their semi truck full of Biden mail-in at votes they had as emergency backup but hopefully Trump won't need Penn State to win.

At this point , the cartridge box is getting mighty close.

There is only one way to root out this corruption and Marxist lead invasion.