• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

figured id pick one of these up

joseph-98

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 24, 2012
Nevada
www.instagram.com
I happened to fall into a trade I couldnt refuse and picked up a sig sauer 716 patrol I really like the way this gun feels its pretty stout. I cant wait to take it out... i would like to know if any of you guys have any experience with one? Im planing on throwing a nightforce 3x15x50 mlr on it in the near future. .right now I have the mark 5 1x5... so I hope it shoots as nice as it feels

Grats , very nice set up. I like the GGG bipod,, I switched my GGG with a Grippod works well for the AR and stuck the GGG on the Bolt gun.

Nice! Is the 716 uppers and lowers standard with other AR10s? Are the uppers changeable with any other manufacturers? Or is it like their 556R rifle that shoots the 7.62x39?

I havent really compared it others yet ... I like the ggg bipod on this gun I use atlas bipods on all my bolt guns..I would like to grab a 3x15x50 mlr to throw it on this one...