• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Figuring out zero for CCI Quiet semi auto

jLorenzo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
I scored a brick off Midway, I will be shooting this in a 10/22 for plinking and pest control. Normally I zero my other 22s at 50y for either subs or supers. That being said anyway to figure out a good zero for max point blank with the CCI quiet semi? 45gr at 810 fps I believe. I am currently running a straight 4x duplex but am soon going to upgrade to a 3x12 Athlon with a mil dot reticle. Until then I am wondering what zero makes the most sense. Thoughts?

Didn’t know they made a semi-auto version

Prob should have noticed the 810fps with a 45gr bullet instead of the stuff I have which is 710fps with a 40gr bullet.

Disregard, LOL

Didn’t know they made a semi-auto version

Prob should have noticed the 810fps with a 45gr bullet instead of the stuff I have which is 710fps with a 40gr bullet.

Disregard, LOL
The original quiet did not cycle, happy to report this stuff does reliably. Seems to have a bit more ompf to it. Shoots high compared to regular quiet.

I shot a bit of the 710fps quiet in previous years.

50yard zero with HV gave a zero of 20yards ish with the quiets.
Dropped like a brick with any distance at all and weren't very accurate but were super quiet especially suppressed and only used them super close when I wanted no noise.

It was noticeably quieter than a springer air rifle and more convinent not being single shot.

“Regular” Quiet-22 needs 1.5mil from a SK Match/CCI SV 50 yard zero; 150 yards requires 12.0mil up from the SKM/SV 50yd zero.

Quite fun...