• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Filling a hole

What would you use to fill this hole?

• My fist.

• My Dick

• BigFatCock's Dick

• Frag Grenade

• Powdahound's morning poop

• Polonium

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., spread false information while attacking Texas' recent abortion law on Friday. <span class=copyright>Drew Angerer/Getty Images</span>

Yeah, what he said.

I have a list

My dick
    Bigfatcock’s dick
    Powdahounds morning poop
    Grenade

In that order

[Rodney Dangerfield]
    Well the last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it
    [/Rodney Dangerfield]

I am sure that gets filled with Hillary Clinton Vag on a regular basis

I am not sure bigfatcock would touch the sides??? we need a ruling

Sounds like a job for the "Slovakian Traffic Cone".

With all the stupid shit that comes out of that hole, I consider it an exit, not an entrance.

screw the rock or anything going in that mouth she runs the chance to get free she belongs here a boulder and a lot of chain one good push and in it goes , and away go your troubles down the drain .
    1651453958640.jpeg

People who voted to put their dick in this cunt's pie hole don't deserve to have one....a dick that is.
    Well something has to shut her the fuck up.

Well something has to shut her the fuck up.
    I went for the Polonium. Death by rad poisoning is very slow and very painful. Oh....and I have more respect for my cock than to try to put it into any orifice of that stupid but dangerous cunt.

Reactions: The D
    I went for the Polonium. Death by rad poisoning is very slow and very painful. Oh....and I have more respect for my cock than to try to put it into any orifice of that stupid but dangerous cunt.
    I guess I’m assuming she’s clean, and I damn sure ain’t bringing my wallet or cell phone anywhere near her. Not a chance in hell she finds out anything about me

Is this yet another example of "disinformation"?

Don't kid yourself dudes.....Get inebriated enough and you'd smash it. :LOL: