• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finalizing build with gunsmith here’s list.

USMC_92

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2021
Coeur d Alene
Defiance action antix
Proof barrel
Mesa precision stovk
Diamond trigger
AI base
Thinking nightforce atacr
Have Hyperion in jail waiting for this as well

You have some top end parts there. Love ATACR, CGS, Proof, Defiance.

Are you married to the stock? Love to have you think about Cadex. I am not familiar with Mesa, just know I love Cadex. Cadex and Nighforce are like a good steak and Napa Merlot.

You have some top end parts there. Love ATACR, CGS, Proof, Defiance.

Are you married to the stock? Love to have you think about Cadex. I am not familiar with Mesa, just know I love Cadex. Cadex and Nighforce are like a good steak and Napa Merlot.
I am kinda married too it
As this is available in time frame and is adjustable and semi custom made for me Wondered if I’ll be too light weight for target shooting only and very long range 1000-2000

Have you handled a Defiance Anti action? I have BATs, Stiller’s, and Defiance actions. Just this past weekend I got my hands on an Anti as I was thinking of using one for an ultralite hunting build. I hated it. It just “felt wrong”. The hollowed out bolt knob was awful. I switched to a BAT Bumblebee on the spot.

Have you handled a Defiance Anti action? I have BATs, Stiller’s, and Defiance actions. Just this past weekend I got my hands on an Anti as I was thinking of using one for an ultralite hunting build. I hated it. It just “felt wrong”. The hollowed out bolt knob was awful. I switched to a BAT Bumblebee on the spot.
I have not actually haven’t used any custom actions