• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Finally 100 posts can use the Px

ClamHammer747

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
Finally made it to the dumb 100 post rule so I can use the PX. Then you gotta be a supporter now also? Fuck that shit. Wanted to throw a shoutout to @CrabsandFootball for a seemless deal in the UGPX. Didn’t get a chance to post this before he got banned but he’s a solid dude, he shipped quick and I got my bullets no issues.

You can still buy in the px…

Just need to be a supporter to sell

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
So, you found the "secret/underground PX" link. Let it be known, that we are very well aware of the presence of it buried in one of the threads somewhere, and anyone caught using it will be banned. Eventually we will find that easter egg link, and those violating the rules will have the hammer fall. Like now...

Fuck me. These shitbirds are going to these lengths. I’d ban every damn one of them. Realistically we’re buying and selling hundreds of not thousands of dollars of equipment in the PX. Don’t tell they can’t afford $20 a month. Bunch of fucking leeches.

So, you found the "secret/underground PX" link. Let it be known, that we are very well aware of the presence of it buried in one of the threads somewhere, and anyone caught using it will be banned. Eventually we will find that easter egg link, and those violating the rules will have the hammer fall. Like now...
The way you guys run this site, yall would never find it anyways.....

Doc

Nothing like getting yourself a ban,

While throwing your buddy under the bus and thus likely extending his….

Like a buncha privates in basic. Buy and sell it all, only get caught when you piss someone off

Last edited:
Perma-ban? For creating a shadow px?

well, got to admire the creativity of the TOR crowd.

Sirhr

So you're saying if I was to download the Tails live boot ISO and fire it up then start looking around SH using that?

Asking for a friend of course...

Lol, really? Well, typically when people start blatantly disregarding your mandates and carrying on like they don't give a shit what you think, it's a clue that your policies and attitude suck, and you should re-evaluate.

See: Prohibition, War on Drugs, new abortion pathways in TX coming up the same day legitimate ones were banned... The world wants to be free for free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
2816AC1E-667D-48D5-A4EB-275D6B634312.gif

I had no idea we had to pay now to sell in the PX. And I admit I haven’t bought/sold in it before either. Kinda disappointing though for a guy like me who may use the Px once a year.

You get access to online training as well which I have found to be most insightful. So look at it as you're paying for the training access and as a bonus you get to use the PX.

I had no idea we had to pay now to sell in the PX. And I admit I haven’t bought/sold in it before either. Kinda disappointing though for a guy like me who may use the Px once a year.
Just stock up your items and buy the $20 upgrade for a month. Sell your items with a tad tacked on to pay for the $20.

• Haha
Reactions: QuickNDirty
Access to the training is cool. Didn’t know that either. That’s cool.

Don't be so sure Kimosabe... If I can find it anyone probably can. Just gotta have intuition and perseverance. Not that I'd ever use it of course.

And NO do not PM me for it!!!

Nevermind...I don't want to get banned!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks
The thing is, a link can be back to the Hide, or...... hold on to your hats Fudds, the interweb sites OUTSIDE of the Hide. That’s right! There is MORE internet OUTSIDE this site! And the Hide Mods have no control over them! In Minecraft.
So would DThomas be able to help a brother out?

That underground PX thread is an old myth.
No one's selling ammo, powder, and other hard to find wares under the table to any clique or secret club group that rewards each other with shipments of whiskey and weird shit.
No one's making private group buys from dealers and manufacturers for substantial discounts and using some silly secret code shared publicly and posted out in the open in memes and JPG's of fat naked bitches.
No one's doing any of that stuff and they never have.
Damned bigfoots and aliens bullshit.
And Shankster never came back.

That underground PX thread is an old myth.
No one's selling ammo, powder, and other hard to find wares under the table to any clique or secret club group that rewards each other with shipments of whiskey and weird shit.
No one's making private group buys from dealers and manufacturers for substantial discounts and using some silly secret code shared publicly and posted out in the open in memes and JPG's of fat naked bitches.
No one's doing any of that stuff and they never have.
Damned bigfoots and aliens bullshit.
And Shankster never came back.

I'm gonna need some help with this one. The girls in the MPT are way above my paygrade. I suspect my definition of fat isn't the same as everyone elses. So I've been told, anyway.

1630637787391.png

Funny how folks gripe about the $20 per month like this is the only forum with classifies on the internet or something.

What you're paying for is the feedback system and moderators. If you wanna go wild west, Rick Bin et all will gladly host your shenanigans.

Soo, is the ban retroactive or......
AFAF ........

Reactions: Ravenworks