• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Finally available!!

Ghillie Zen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
The Black Lodge
After many months of anticipation, it’s finally here; the Tactical Concealment A.S.P. (Advanced Sniper Platform). I’ve been posting different versions of this for a while, but the wait is finally over.

Designed to be used with Tactical Concealment’s Viper or Cobra models or as a stand-alone system, the ASP is an out-of-the-box concept that performs like no other rig out on the market.

There are a ton of features to point out on this system, but to keep this initial post simple, I will add a more thorough description of this system in the gear section later. Just wanted to give Hide members a first-look at the production model before releasing elsewhere.

The ASP model shown in the images is the standard size and has a wide range of adjustment. For those that need special sizing such as extra small or extra large accomodations, please contact me and we can discuss details.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Various pouches and fast mags shown in images are not included in sale. For display purposes only. </span>

Limited availability, please call for stock status

To order, please call <span style="font-weight: bold">Tactical Concealment Mfg. 480-704-1333</span>
<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Camel Brown A.S.P. - $180
Multicam A.S.P. - $195
Camel Brown Mesh Sleeves - $79
Multicam Mesh Sleeves - $94</span></span>

Re: Finally available!!

That is slicker than astroglide on owl snot