• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally Finished (TRG)

btc624

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2008
pennsylvania
I know you guys seen ah ton of these before but thought I would post it now that I got all the accessories and scope on it. All factory accesories and topped off with a 5.5-22x56 nxs nightforce with the np-r2 recticle. The np-r1 was just ah tad to busy for me when shooting paper but I have to say these recticles are nice and thin and dont cover much so it will be great for the field and paper. Thanks to everyone along the way for helping me decide on the gun and its options along with dies, powder, bullets, etc. Thanks fella's :)
[img:center]
MVC-001S-1.jpg
[/img]

Re: Finally Finished (TRG)

Nice rig, I passed on one about 8 months ago and have been kicking my self ever since.

Re: Finally Finished (TRG)

Every time I see a TRG I cry a little. I passed on one last fall in favor of a Kimber Adv Tactical. Biggest mistake of my life dammit. Great looking rifle.