• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FINALLY -- GAME CHANGER BORE SCOPE! Teslong just released moments ago! $49. On par with Hawkeye ($750) and Lyman ($300.).

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    I don't want to spam SH, but this is SUCH exciting news I HAD to tell you guys here and not just the equipement section. Moderator before you hate me --this is BIG BIG news! I had to announce it here too... Please check out my post on the Equipment about the CHEAP and quality Bore scope I actually helped a friend by testing a prototype.

Below is my prototype test on my AR15.

PETER THANK YOU for ALL your hard work!

actuallyin the market for a bore scope wait to hear some hands on AAR's

Reactions: Dpp
    Not sure why this was posted in the bear pit. We drug it right into the gutter like a bunch of immature kids lol

Sorry.. in all my excitement and love for this forum / community... I wanted to be sure the word got out to as many guys as possible. It's such a incredible deal.

Thus my double posting it here and in the equipment section --where the actual real thread is more in depth.

Sorry.. in all my excitement and love for this forum / community... I wanted to be sure the word got out to as many guys as possible. It's such a incredible deal.

Thus my double posting it here and in the equipment section --where the actual real thread is more in depth.

Can you post link I’m a search idiot...

More likely hey check this out...it's the inside of my girlfriends cooter. :)

Gives new meaning to the old arfcom meme "SIIHPAPP" (stick it in her pooper and post pics)

Now I don’t have to spend money on that colonoscopy I have been saving up for!

Does it offer Bluetooth for live streaming?

Cheers, Sirhr

Great idea Sihr! You can live stream your colon and make even more bank! ?

Great idea Sihr! You can live stream your colon and make even more bank! ?
    For now, it is only hardwired for Pc's, Mac's, and android tablets/phones. The WiFi attachment will be out relatively soon, at least for the Android crowd, with the iPhone later, I think. I helped Teslong develop this bore scope. They are a nice bunch, and I don't want to put words in their mouth, but I feel confident they will sell you the WiFi adapter for about $25 if you already bought this hard wire version. Unless, of course, the WiFi part/version is permanently attached to the scope cable itself in the new offering. But I doubt that will be the design. Most others are just a plug-in. Don't hold me to that. The time zone there is off balance for immediate answers. Sorry.

Can you post link I’m a search idiot...
    Sorry I didn't see your post earlier; and I am just as bad as you with such stuff, so all I can give you is what you should put into the Amazon search box..."Teslong RIFLE bore scope". Be sure to use the word RIFLE in the search. Unfortunately, Teslong has earlier used the word borescope on endoscope products appropriate for plumbers and/or engine mechanics, but not rifle owners, and Teslong has told me it's to late for Amazon to correct things. If you feel your purchase is worth it, would you mind posting a 5 star review at Amazon? We have 5 stars on all but two one star reviews. This can really hurt a brand new product. I suspect one of those is legit, as I think his LED lights didn't work, but the other guy didn't understand how to focus the mirror, and gave a one star review for what I think is really just "user error". Unfortunately, with Amazon's review system, it takes five 5 star reviews to outweigh one guy , as my dad used to say, who "poops in the party punch bowl". lol... :) Thx