• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally getting pieces in for the build

Nightlybane

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2018
Illinois
So far I've got the Mausingfield Action and now I've got the Surgeon LA DBM ordered and got the last one from eurooptic. Paid for 2 day air. So hopefully I get it soon and shortly! I'll be ordering a barrel and a revelation stock from foundation stocks. So I'm stoked. It'll be another year or so before I can completely set it up but I'm happy I'm finally buying parts. Makes me giddy.

Reactions: jcmullis2
My son is waiting for his 3 gun AR to come in, it's been 4 months and we're looking at another 2-3 months. He built an 80% glock with top notch parts, it took more than a month for some of the parts to arrive.

Parts are still in high demand and low availability.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Nightlybane
My son is waiting for his 3 gun AR to come in, it's been 4 months and we're looking at another 2-3 months. He built an 80% glock with top notch parts, it took more than a month for some of the parts to arrive.

Parts are still in high demand and low availability.

Good Luck!
I messaged them after I paid because it said backorder afterwards. He said I got the last one in stock so that made me happy, I believe barrel will be next and foundation revelation stock. They said they could inlet it all for me so it'll be nice once done 😀

So far I've got the Mausingfield Action and now I've got the Surgeon LA DBM ordered and got the last one from eurooptic. Paid for 2 day air. So hopefully I get it soon and shortly! I'll be ordering a barrel and a revelation stock from foundation stocks. So I'm stoked. It'll be another year or so before I can completely set it up but I'm happy I'm finally buying parts. Makes me giddy.
I get like that too and when each part arrives it gets me going again. It’s all of the waiting that I’m having problems with. I’ve got 2 projects waiting on parts and I’d like to start another but I’m gonna wait until I finish one. The children think it takes a long time for Xmas to come but they haven’t waited on gun parts before.

Reactions: WATERWALKER
I get like that too and when each part arrives it gets me going again. It’s all of the waiting that I’m having problems with. I’ve got 2 projects waiting on parts and I’d like to start another but I’m gonna wait until I finish one. The children think it takes a long time for Xmas to come but they haven’t waited on gun parts before.
Exactly, I've been wanting a surgeon dbm for over 6 months and every time I looked they was out except for this morning and I ordered it. I really want the stock to be ordered. But will wait a few more months or so to actually accure enough funds without making the wallet hurt too bad. Barrel then stock I'd say. Medium Palma maybe for a .300wm/PRC . It's a PRS/Hunting build.

Reactions: jcmullis2
Exactly, I've been wanting a surgeon dbm for over 6 months and every time I looked they was out except for this morning and I ordered it. I really want the stock to be ordered. But will wait a few more months or so to actually accure enough funds without making the wallet hurt too bad. Barrel then stock I'd say. Medium Palma maybe for a .300wm/PRC . It's a PRS/Hunting build.
I got lucky last week with the badger ordnance dbm I’ve been searching for. It had been discontinued for a year or two and all the distributors were showing it as discontinued. I had even ordered a similar one but I called badger anyway. Sure enough they had what I needed so I got that out the way.
A 300wm medium Palma should make a nice prs/long range hunting rifle. Definitely let them inlet the stock for your barreled action and dbm. It’s gonna be really nice when you get her done.

Definitely, so the way foundation stocks works is, they just do a standard cut across the board and it'll fit all the way up to a heavy palma. So that's a plus if I ever wanted that. McMillan doesn't inlet for Mausingfields anymore due to too many models. They said to email a few people about doing it. Well that's a lot of work to just do.

So I found foundation stocks and the revelation stock and they said they'd inlet it and to just send them the action. I'll probably send them the bottom metal too. Because that'll need some cutting. I'm probably either doing medium palma or a proof carbon. Depends on who can do a 26-28" barrel for me. It's a longboi. Going to use an APA Fat Bastard on it for my muzzlebreak. If I lived in Indiana I'd be buying the maverick silencer I believe it's called? Along with a hellfire or sidewinder muzzlebreak.

My Surgeon LA DBM came in!
20210825_142855.jpg

Reactions: BullGear