• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Finally Got it!

jtac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2009
Natchitoches, La
I was skeptical at first of Wonder Optics and the Wotac 4-16x50 with MOA/MOA setup. I called the owner and talked to him for a few minutes and realized he knew what he was talking about. I ordered it set it on a set of Super Sniper 30mm rings and couldn't be happier with the setup. I have it on my 308 now but it will go on my 223 24" bull that is on order. Glass is excellent I won't compare it to anything but I've seen Leupold Zeiss, etc. It is great glass I am very pleased with. The recticle is clear and easily read with clicks audible and precise with no play in-between. The SF works fabulous and this scope is a all around success. I love the price and the product I will surely purchase another soon. Sorry for the bad pics but they were off my Iphone I can't find my camera.

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

Re: Finally Got it!

Very nice, I'm looking into getting one myself, just can' decide on the target model or not. Have you used the other version of this scope? Are these knobs better then the none target versions?

Re: Finally Got it!

Nice scope! I've been looking into getting one of these myself.