• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Finally got my 12th Model

Re: Finally got my 12th Model

Nice! I'm currently waiting on a 12th model now. If you don't mind, post up your thoughts after you get a chance to shoot it.

Thanks.

What scope mount and back up sights are those? I'm currently building an SPR myself. Going to use Magpul back up sights with a Larue scope mount. But I don't really know which mount will let the scope clear the sights when they're folded down. Scope diameter is 1".

Larue SPR-S (LT-158) mount. It has 10MOA of forward cant and is lower than all the other mounts. BUIS are Troy Industries.

50mm. There is plenty of clearance for the objective bell from the rail and ocular from the buis. (Picture's angle doesn't make it appear that way.)

I'd say a 56 might work in the SPR-S, but it will be really close. Probably couldn't use the Butler Creeks.