• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally got my new stock!!

Iloveguns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2010
Arizona
Got it from a fellow hide member here. After taking all the spacers off it fits perfect! All my stocks before I have had to cut down. So glad this one worked out. So far we have, Rem 700 sps tactical .308, AICS, Millet glass, Burris Rings and Rail, Harris Bi-pod. Next is new bolt knob and trigger. Shoots Great just need to get the operator up to speed!!

700p2-1.jpg

Re: Finally got my new stock!!

nice lookin stick, enjoy it.

that looks great. I have an sps tactical also. would love to see how it shoots in that stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you said operator did you mean a TRP Operator?

If so whats wrong with it? </div></div>

I may be mistaken, but I believe he was talking about his own personal shooting skills.

I have a 223 sps tactical in that stock. Best group is .5moa, average so far about .75. It's a pretty cost effective combination I think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adician</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you said operator did you mean a TRP Operator?

If so whats wrong with it? </div></div>

I may be mistaken, but I believe he was talking about his own personal shooting skills.

</div></div>

Yes I was referring to me as the operator!

Since you have the AICS you may want to look into getting an ATLAS bi pod. Not knocking Harris as I still use them but once you try an ATLAS you will prefer it over anything else.

Would love a new ATLAS pod, But after spending money on the stock finances are to low for that purchase at this time! Will also eventually upgrade to better glass but for now the Millet is all I need.