• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Finally got the little man a buck this year

trigger time

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2006
Anna, tx
With the leaves dropped and the cold here we finally started seeing some shooters. Both were taken with my 260 and 139 scenars. Once again, I'm one proud Daddy. O ya, I got one too.
hunt2.jpg

hunt1.jpg

hunt4.jpg

hunt7.jpg

Re: Finally got the little man a buck this year

It cant get any better than that!! Congrats to both of you!! Great bucks!!

Awesome job....be very proud of that young man. Keep it going.

Nice and nicer!

Congratulations to both of you.
cheers.gif

My son's deer was a 5 1/2 year old mainframe 11 1/2 (12 if you ask him), with 3 kickers. Mine was a 6 1/2 year old main frame 11 with a few kickers as well. I shot mine at 140 or so yards through both lungs, he went about 10 yards before he relized he was dead. You can see the exit in the picture. My sons was shot at 170 or so yards quartering to us quite a bit with his head down. He put it right at the base of the neck, where it meets the spine at the shoulder blades and into the lungs. He dropped like he was hit with a bolt of lightning. Didn't even twitch.

AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE IT! Great bucks too BTW Congrats to the both of you and good on you for taking your boy hunting with you.

That was an event that he will never forget. he will have many more in the future.