• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Finally got the scope I wanted last night... Zeiss

turbochad

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2009
KY
I started with a Nikon Buckmaster, sold it to a buddy and bought a Burris Fullfield 2 and last night finally got the Zeiss Conquest 6.5x20x50. I have to say that the Nikon and Burris worked really well but I wanted a scope I could keep for a lifetime. Comparing this scope to all the Leupolds and Nightforces in the store, it honestly looked better to my eyes. It is mounted on a Remington 700 SPS Tactical with an Ultimate Sniper stock. I am heading out to shoot it today!

Re: Finally got the scope I wanted last night... Zeiss

Youll be happy with the clarity of this optic turbochad.I had that scope at one time and found that it was alot more clear of a picture than Leupold provides.Zeiss is some good stuff.

Re: Finally got the scope I wanted last night... Zeiss

That's what I thought. The optics seem awesome. My only complaint is the turrets don't have a real audible click.