• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

finally my new stick!!!!

smboudreaux

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2009
Addis, La
Just got it all wrapped up. the specs are as follows

m700 5r action & barrel in 300wm
mcmillan a5 w/adj check piece
pillar bedded and recoil lug bedded
apa little bastard break
badger bolt knob and m5 dbm
egw dual extension 20moa base
ior 35mm rings
millet lrs 5x25x56 glass
duracoat in coyote brown by Daniel @ Plate-Tacular (Highly recommended, customer service was 2nd to none.
machine and bedding work done by the guys at jims firearms

marathon-fairfield025.jpg

marathon-fairfield027.jpg

still haven't fired the first round through it. gonna have to start reloading. cant find quality ammo locally.

Re: finally my new stick!!!!

thanks fellas

i shoot on some buddies buddies property down in assumption parish when ever when can get lined up. other than that sherburne or behind the levee along the spillway near pierre part. really limited on distance. 300 yards is about the max i can find

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smboudreaux</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks fellas

i shoot on some buddies buddies property down in assumption parish when ever when can get lined up. other than that sherburne or behind the levee along the spillway near pierre part. really limited on distance. 300 yards is about the max i can find </div></div>

oh ok. gotcha. Im still looking around to see if I can find a 700-1000yd range. I can get out to about 600 at our camp in clinton, maybe a lil more.

I like the dual scope base. Never seen one like that before!
Nicely done.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the dual scope base. Never seen one like that before!
Nicely done.
smile.gif
</div></div>

? ok school me. What are you talking about?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trey Warren</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yea, thats all I could notice, but whats so great about having that. and why would that be called a dual scope base </div></div>

idk fellas, i ordered a 20moa egw base from swfa and thats what showed up. i'm assuming the "dual extension" is the extension off the rear as well as the front. what the purpose? other than the ability to mount the scope an inch or so more to the rear im not sure