• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Finally pulled the trigger on a Premier

diderr

The Patch Guy
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2013
Gillette, Wyoming
datapatches.com
It defiantly hurt the wallet, but I found 28 mrad 3-15 Heritage on GB. It was either this or a S&B 3-12. I did weeks of research before deciding on this, and I hope I made the right choice. It took a rifle, a Mark IV, and my income taxes to get it.

I made the move to Premier and have not had any second thoughts. These scopes really shine in the crap conditions - rain, snow, darkness. When you hit a target that no one else can even see, the monetary pain will seem minor.

Congrats, as stated above it will be a decision you won't regret. Well actually maybe you will because from this day forward you will no longer be able to settle for less.

I made the move to Premier and have not had any second thoughts. These scopes really shine in the crap conditions - rain, snow, darkness. When you hit a target that no one else can even see, the monetary pain will seem minor.

How do you set the zero stop on these? I've watched numerous videos & read numerous reviews, but I've never saw anything about the zero stop. Does it automatically set when you flip up the levers to re-zero?

How do you set the zero stop on these? I've watched numerous videos & read numerous reviews, but I've never saw anything about the zero stop. Does it automatically set when you flip up the levers to re-zero?

You simply lift the tab and turn the turret to zero. It will feel and sound as if it is tracking but it wont be. Once you're on zero push the tab back down and you're good to go. If the tab doesn't easily go down turn it counter-clockwise about an 1/8 of a turn and try again. After the tab is down, dial some elevation and make sure your scope is tracking. That's all there is to it.

As far as the zero stop it will be .5 mils below the actual zero indicated on the turret. It is built into the turret.

Last edited:
Congrats on the Premier. For me, that is the scope to have. The really bad part is by the time your wallet recovers you will want another one!

These scopes are great. I have two 5-25's, one of the earlier models and one more recent. Paul hooked me up with a cleaning of the glass internals on one and it's been good to go since. Great scopes and great service.