• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Finally pulled the trigger...

Ram4402

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2020
Maine
Bought my first can and got the form submitted today. Got a Griffin Armament Recce 7. Now the long wait...

My condolences to your bank account. Once you shoot regularly suppressed it’s hard to go back.

Reactions: Ram4402
Everybody here speaks the truth, you’re going to love it. I’ve mostly lost interest in guns I can’t suppress. You may as well add another stamp or two to your stable while you’re at it, then plan on one as an annual expenditure.

I will always shoot suppressed if I can. I have four silencers, two on the way for me to build and a 50 BMG that I have yet to start on.

I have always built mine because of wait times. My last approvals took a few weeks.

It makes shooting so much more enjoyable if you don’t have to wear hearing protection. It also helps new shooters get comfortable with shooting and instructions.