• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Finally - Sig Sauer Tango6 DEV-L Reticle Diagrams

travels4fun

Private
Minuteman
May 31, 2014
Cave Creek AZ
7mPS2ib.jpgOkxEPCF.jpg I called Sig this afternoon and asked if the could provide me with the sub tensions and specs for their new DEV-L reticle. I'll start with the MRAD and will post the MOA next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rokfor2K
how you remember all that detail is beyond me

Nice center dot, and a lot of good rulers. The .2 hashes on the vertical stadia are interesting.

Sitting here playing with my new 4-24 mil/mil dev-L.

I love everything about the reticle besides that the main wind bar is full and half mil while the holdover wind bars are .2
id have rather seen .25mil but I'll get used to it.

the illumination is so crisp!

Was looking at my mil/mil dev-L, Not sure why the main windage is .5 and 1 mil but the rest is .2 mil.
im sure I'll get used to it and other than that I really like the reticle. Also the illumination is very crisp

Hello,
I just ordered a Tango6 3-18 with the DEV-L MRAD reticle. Do you have higher resolution versions of these images? Even zooming in, the dims are not readable. Also can anyone comment to the purpose for the designs on the 3rd and 4th mil lines of the horizontal or windage line? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Rokfor2K
Hello,
I just ordered a Tango6 3-18 with the DEV-L MRAD reticle. Do you have higher resolution versions of these images? Even zooming in, the dims are not readable. Also can anyone comment to the purpose for the designs on the 3rd and 4th mil lines of the horizontal or windage line? Thanks in advance!
Page 3
https://op1.0ps.us/pdf/opplanet-sig-sauer-riflescopes-reticle-subtensions-pdf.pdf

Those lines are in .1 mil increments, it allows you to easily bracket a target (or some other known dimension object) and see how many mils tall it is for figuring out distance. For more on that download from this link and read it https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...-range-equations-and-the-math-behind-them.25/

Thank you very much! I have been shooting for a while, but just getting into PRS. I have a few mil based lower end Leupolds, but I have felt a little held back shooting PRS with a 12x mil dot second focal plane scope. The dots are a little coarse for precise holdovers, especially on a 10" plate at 600 yards.