• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Finally some Steelhead action.

smack

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 4, 2003
North Central Washington
Steelhead opened almost a month early here in Washington due to record fish numbers. We can only keep hatchery fish with the adipost fin clipped all wild Steelhead must be released and are not allowed to even be removed from the water. Finally caught my first hatchery fish of the season, I have been a wild fish magnet up until today.This was out of the mouth of the Wenatchee river, right where it meets the Columbia. This fish went 31" and was a ton of fun on light gear in the fast water.

IMG_0056.jpg

Re: Finally some Steelhead action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OneLunG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of setup you using to catch those ironheads?</div></div>

A slip float and a 1/8 oz jig.

DSC05371.jpg

DSC05377.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lucky dog! </div></div>

What he said...quite a fish you caught there!

Yeah, the jigs seem to be most popular up here as well....I had good luck last year on the Situk using black MOALs on fly gear...