• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally together

oughtsix

Latitude 45 bound
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2006
Louisiana
2808_160871975530_778115530_6579915_6637227_n.jpg

Been piecing this thing together since october. Still not done, but now there's something to look at lol. Many thanks to meercat for helping me out. Great guy.

Not too excited about the regular trigger, but that will have to wait. I still need a BCG, and a mount of some sort for glass.
The green lower/black upper is not as ghastly as I thought it might be. May paint anyway.

This AR thing is just plain bad for college kids on that part time money.....

Last thing... It has a 1:14 barrel, so how light of a bullet should I use? It's got 24" of barrel so do yall think it could handle a 55 or so? Certainly no heavier, right?
Anyway, advice on bullets and powders is appreciated (wrong forum,yes...i know....sorry)

Brian

Re: Finally together

I'm not positive yet. I have a set of High rings somewhere, but haven't had time to get behind the rifle and see if i'll need one of the cantilever setups. I feel like I will though.

I have seen ads for that new burris PEPR thing, anyone used one? at about a hundred bucks less than a larue.....it's worth a look I guess.