• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Finally took the remington out and zeroed optic

Spanky84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2011
Spent my Saturday getting her dialed in. She handled the 168 gr federal better then i figured she would.

Re: Finally took the remington out and zeroed optic

that is a very good way to spend the day!! wish i had more time to go myself..

I spend way more time at Flatwoods than I would like because it's 10 minutes from my house. When you get sick of shooting no further than 200 yards and all of the usual Flatwoods BS you owe it to yourself to drive up to Sure Shot in Havelock. They have a 500 yard range, allow you to bring your own steel targets (they have a 500 yard gong as well), and treat you like an adult. It's just under an hour from my house off Piney Green to Sure Shot.

http://www.sureshotgunsports.com/

Mustang thanks for posting that website. I think that Im going there next weekend. Just finished up my M40a1 and need to break it in. I used to go to Flatwoods a long time ago and then quit because of the BS that they do there. Plus Im tired of shooting only 100m. I want to reach out and shoot further.

Grunt you know you can shoot 200 yds there at flatwoods to but i know what you mean about BS

I always hated going to ranges in Cali. Getting treated like I was 5 years old. Now I go to my inlaws 70 acres and have my own range that goes out to a tad over 300 yards, and thunder valley an hour away. Makes it nice.