• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

finally went and bought one,..

LngRngShtr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2007
Tennessee
Bought an AR lower, always wanted to build one...

A DSArms with a Timberwolf SS LPK to start the building of my first AR I am leaning to an SPR type rifle for general use since everyone I know has a M4 copy, and I do have an invite to go for 'yotes etc. so this is a long term project and I won't bore everyone with the usual "VLtor vs. Magpul" etc.

I am however going to paint the safe and fire "bullet" icons
smirk.gif

Actually the wife bought it for me to celebrate 6 years married (today) and 10 years living with me ( 6 years is traditionally sugar and iron so we are close..)

Don't worry she found herself a sapphire ring so all is looking good for another few years

John

Re: finally went and bought one,..

Congratulations.

If you are planning on a "spec. build" SPR (SPR Mk 12 mod 0 or mod 1), then prepare to shell out about $4K. This would include the "correct" scope and an Ops Inc 12th model can. I'm still about $2K away from finishing mine.