• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally!!!!!!!!!

Killer1989

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2009
I went to my local gander mountain today to check out the Win. Wildcat and Model 60 to see how they fit on my tall 6' 2" frame. The Win. Wildcat was way too tiny, the stock made me feel I was hunching down to fit to the rifle, which isn't proper for shooting. Unfortunately they didn't have a Model 60 in stock for me to fit, but while I was there I noticed something else. A Savage Mark II in .22 LR, Bolt, for $199.99 was the next rifle in my hands and shouldered. The version I looked at was a walnut stocked Mark II and man, it felt great. Seemed to be the perfect size for my build, arms and height. I've decided today after much debate on the new .22 I will be purchasing, The Savage Mark II!!!!!!!!! If the price stays at $200 then I'll do it as soon as my tax refund check comes in!

Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!

are you part of rimfirecentral of firearmstalk by any chance killer1989

yeah, I am a part of rimfirecentral as well, I am a part of about 5-6 shooting forums

i thought i reconized that post!! have you made your decision yet