• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally.....

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
Nothing special to most but a very, very long term wish come true for me. I've always wanted a 22lr clone of my .308 and I finally have one. I had a 40X for a few years but it just wasn't the same and I sold it off. Recently some pretty decent deals came along and I couldn't pass them up so she's finally on the ground and shooting great so far. We've got 15-25mph winds today so I didn't waste much ammo but 5 rounds to get zeroed and a 10 round group at 50yds and I'm a happy camper.

ojaEM09h.jpg

A6rKYaqh.jpg

Reactions: BlastersAreCool
Awesome! The Vudoo is the bomb ! Any pic’s ?

Sweet looking rifles! Great group.
Having rifles set up exactly the same makes training more valuable and less thinking.

When you say good deal on here, what was the price? I've been thinking of a vudu as well. Also off topic, how do you post photos on here, do you insert image and upload from pc?

The pics show for me, not sure why they may not show up for others.

I paid $1600 for the barreled action w/mag, $1600 for the scope, $500 for the chassis and I think $40 for the trigger.

What kind of trigger. I was running into the same issue where I'd see my own photos but no one else can. Run incognito mode and look at this page, you'll see what we all see which is on photos.

How are US Optic scopes? Do you know how they compare to Nightforce?

I bought an old 40X trigger as that's what I run in my .308 (it was a duty rifle for many years).

I've had great experiences with US Optics but my experiences are pretty dated. I've had great luck with Nightforce scopes as well. I personally wouldn't hesitate to spend money on either.

Thank you for the input on the scopes.
Enjoy your new toy