• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally!!

USAFDoug

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2009
North Carolina
Got selected for e-6! What a great week... no issues with my PT test then got selected for e-6 have another baby girl on the way due in Aug... life is great! God has truly blessed myself and my family. Have a great weekend everyone!

Re: Finally!!

congratulations on a great week - savor it as a good week just doesn't come around all too often - at least for me.

Congratulations Doug. Glad someone got some good news.

Looks like I will have to wait a while longer to become emperor...

I'm used to disappointment though.

In the mean time I'm glad to hear it's all going <span style="font-size: 26pt">FANTASTIC</span>for you.

laugh.gif

Congratulations and thank you for your service Doug.

Life is what you make it, sounds like you're doing great, keep it up.

I'm also praying that queequeg becomes emperor tomorrow too.

Congrats, you're gonna need the extra pay to get a good shotgun and shells to ward off boys when those baby girls become teenagers.

Hey Doug, congrats!!

Now ya just need to get back to the States and spend that TSgt pay on guns, guns, and more guns. Make the wife get a 2nd job for the ammo.
laugh.gif

Doug,

Congrats on the baby and promotion. The beauty of E-6 is that you now have enough stroke to solve some of the problems that you have been having to just endure. Take care of your family and your troops and they will both take care of you.

Be safe and hurry home,

Danel

D. Jenkins
SSgt. USMC

Congrats on the promotion and the new addition to the family. Be safe!