• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Finding Bigfoot

Emilio

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2006
Burbank, CA
They had the season finaly last week and I'm surprised no one has said anything about the show on here.

Re: Finding Bigfoot

That and I hate shows like this because it takes away time from what I really am looking for, "ManBearPig"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silver_Bullet_00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe the show should be called, Still Looking for Bigfoot. </div></div>

LOL I agree. All of these shows and they never find shit. At least this one is better than monster quest. Those people ran around making noise and using flood lights and then cant figure out why they cant find anything.

This show makes me so upset they say they are looking for Bigfoot and when they find a place that seems like some good Action they up and leave that day or the next . lol if they really wanted to prove it put up camp and stay for months until ya get what you need.

Let's get a bunch of radios, cameras all kind of lights hung all over everybody and run around the woods talking and hollering with/at each other. No wonder they can't find shit.

TO find out more about the subject and what is actually going on, go to http://www/BFRO.net and check out the blue fourm. They welcome almost everyone interested in the subject. Go in with an attitude of no such creature or stating repeately about no bones, or no body....that hammer will come down hard.

The show itself, has some draw backs and that is address in the blue forum as to why......Animal Planets doing, not the BFRO.

Season 2 has been signed for 10 additional shows, and there is a 2 hour special coming up at the end of October concerning the Patterson film. They will be on location at Bluff Creek, Ca.

I am, <span style="font-weight: bold"> World's Most Successful Bigfoot Hunter, </span>

You all need to get off my Turf...
smile.gif
why does any one want to visit an inferior forum when they can get all the latest on Bigfoot here.
wink.gif

One of my friends set up a game camera last week on my lower pasture... looking to get pictures of some of the bucks that have been running around here all summer.

One of the guys down at the PD owns a Gorilla Suit which I was able to borrow.

The rest pretty much writes itself...

About 3 hours ago, Derek and his son came and picked up the camera and I am looking forward hearing from him... If he sends me pictures, I'll post here.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Unfortunately, it’s the pranks that makes for good theater, and hurts the science. The prank does not help to bring any credible evidence to the community of those in biology, cryptology, zoology, etc., who take a real interest in bring to the community of science a new species. What it does do is throws credible forensic evidence into the shadows of doubt and ridicule.

Congratulations on an outstanding contribution to science.

There is…by the looks of it plenty of shooters and hunters here on this forum. I can say this with a smile on my face as I have known plenty of shooters and hunters who were skeptics and happen to have an encounter first hand. Up close and personal….10 yards, to 15 feet. They pretty much all said the same thing in the reports they were willing to file……they crap their pants while their knees were knocking so hard they could have crack hickory nuts. The best part they all had loaded weapons, and not a shot was fired.