• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finding bullet bc

frankmorrow

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2021
Kentucky
So can someone explain to me how to find the 1000 yard bc of any bullet? If so dumb it down for me. Tubbs 115 dtacs have 1000yard g1 bc and its spot on whatever StrelokPro tells me to dial from 0-1000 is dead on this is the reason I’m asking since the ammo shortage I’m gonna have to start looking for different Bullets and want to know how to find my 1000 yard g1

Testing. You lucked out the number the manufacturer came up with in their testing matched in your situation.

Shoot the bullet at 500 and true up the velocity for a coarse tune, then shoot it at distance to fine tune with the bc.

Testing. You lucked out the number the manufacturer came up with in their testing matched in your situation.

Shoot the bullet at 500 and true up the velocity for a coarse tune, then shoot it at distance to fine tune with the bc.
^^^^^
This is what I do