• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finding Primers

Re: Finding Primers

My suggestion would be go to your local gun shop and have them order some for you. I live in Missouri and tried to get some from a distributor and couldnt and also couldnt put any on backorder so i had the local gunshop order them for me because their orders are filled first and i had 25000 in a week. If you have any more questions pm me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STORMIN64</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You asked the forbidden Question!
I got my ass kicked for asking that ..... check my posts </div></div>

Sorry that you got your backside chewed by Nate all mighty. I am just in need of primers. If some cannot accept that I have asked a simple question it's pretty sad.

Most here are very willing to help, For that I am grateful.

Thanks Again

Yes most folks here are helpful. That's the only way I've gotten started in reloading. From what I've seen primers stay in stock about as long at it takes the pot to get hot. Bird dogging all the usual web sites is time consuming but the only way I know.

Be patient, the stuff is coming back. Buying to hoard only extends the duration of the problem.

Greg