• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Fingerprint Cards w/ Form 4

whitefarms4840

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2011
SW Kansas
Trying to help a buddy locate the blue/white fingerprint cards so he can continue filling out his form 4. Local sheriff's office wouldn't help out and he never got a card from his class 3 dealer. Just wondering if there's a place to get some or if any of ya had some on hand? Thanks in advance.

Re: Fingerprint Cards w/ Form 4

My sheriff's office didn't have them but the city police station did. Might try there.

Get them from thr ATF web site - they are free.
The must have all the proper ATF stuff pre-printed on them.

Beware, there is different stuff depending if you are doing a form 4, FFL, etc.

Thanks for the help guys' just trying to get my buddy fixed up so he can wait another 4 months! haha

If you need some I will send you the ones you need. I have plenty. Just trying to pay it forward.

Your local SO are tards, its your tax dollars and its their job.

A quick call to the local ATF office will get you the forms and cards. The office here is great to deal with. I send them SASE when I want stuff.

Our SO hits us for 5 bucks to do the finger prints and the gal is a hoot to deal with, confirmed gun nut whose hubby has 3 MG's and a couple cans.

If your Class 3 dealer doesn't have them, find another dealer. The process is full of potential snags and challenges and if the dealer can't even get you the forms, then bigger headaches are on the horizon.

Make sure you get the fingerprint cards from either ATF or your Class III dealer. Most PD's have the cards, but with their agency ORI number on them. This is different from the ATF issued numbers for NFA transactions. Use the wrong cards, and the wait time just got longer.

I ordered a couple from the ATF website one week ago. They arrived today. I work at a PD and have access to cards, but did not want to risk having the wrong info on them (ORI etc).

Be safe and order them directly from the ATF.