• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finished my Friends TargetMaster Setup

Suasponte

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Finally got a chance to finish setting up my friends TargetMaster for him. I have had the Unit from Allan for a month now but just got around to doing it. Picked up a couple pieces of 12"x12" granite from Home Depot to put it on. Glued the two peices together with JB Weld and also Jb Welded the 45 Cases around the Scale and sensor. Added a few stickers for fun and will give it to him tonight at a gun bash along with a bag of SS media. The scale was also tuned up by Scott Parker, another great job of course.

DSC02640.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02642.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

Re: Finished my Friends TargetMaster Setup

Nice setup!

I emailed Scott Parker about tuning my scale a few months ago but got no reply. I wasn't sure if he was tuning scales anymore. Can you PM me his # please

How long does it take to throw a charge? Nice job!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long does it take to throw a charge? Nice job! </div></div>

I try to toss a charge about 1 grain shy of my goal. I typically dump a weighed charge every 10-15 seconds.

Terry

Hello. You can reach me at 661 364 1199 or at [email protected] . I am still tuning scales and supplying tuned scales.

Thanks.

Scott Parker

Hey Scott, I had thought about posting your contact info but did not want to do so without your approval. Hope all is well.

Terry

That looks a neat set-up Terry, excellent.