• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finished my SBR!

Conqueror

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2008
North Central FL
IMGP1590.jpg

IMGP1592.jpg

Hope it shoots as well as it looks!
smile.gif

Re: Finished my SBR!

Front to back:
AAC M4-1000 with Blackout flash hider
Troy 9" rail
10.5" barrel I got from LWRC
Magpul rail covers
Sun Devil billet upper and billet factory SBR lower (from Arizona Armory)
LaRue BCG
RRA LPK
Magpul trigger guard
Magpul MIAD
Pmags
Vltor buffer tube
Magpul MOE stock

damn that's nice. good thing you got a suppressor on that bugger, I heard the short barrels are LOUD.

Don't know yet, just put it together this evening. Work schedule is such that I probably won't get to shoot it in the next week or two.
frown.gif

Nice setup! Let me know if that Blackout flash hider rings like a tuning fork when you fire it.

It's not my first Blackout, they do ring. More noticeably with the can attached IMO.

The irons are a Centurion HK Diopter rear, and a POF front. I would have gotten the matched Centurion set, but I prefer a fully-enclosed front post with diopter sights.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Conqueror</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Front to back:
AAC M4-1000 with Blackout flash hider
Troy 9" rail
10.5" barrel I got from LWRC
Magpul rail covers
Sun Devil billet upper and billet factory SBR lower (from Arizona Armory)
LaRue BCG
RRA LPK
Magpul trigger guard
Magpul MIAD
Pmags
Vltor buffer tube
Magpul MOE stock </div></div>

If that gun does not shoot as good as it looks with those parts then something is wrong! Looks great! Looks fun! Kinda wish it was mine.