• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finished my trainer!

ohiogunnut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2008
Ohio, USA
Finished up my 10/22. Came out great, is quiet as hell, and shoots MOA or less at 100yrds. Couldn't be happier!
grin.gif

3161.jpg

3162.jpg

3163.jpg

photo0089large.jpg

Re: Finished my trainer!

The weapon of choice by all professional squirrel hit men....lol Very nice! like the paint!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rotortuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which barrel and can is that?

CJG </div></div>

Tactical solutions 16" OD fluted and my SAS 30 cal. A buddy of mine from here on the 'hide helped me with a precision "sleeve" that slips over the end of the barrel (with a mallet) and is threaded 5/8x24 on the other end. Mounts up an extra QD flash hider I had for the suppressor.

Thank you! Updated with new pics from the range today. First time I ever got a lot of "range envy" for a 22. Had four guys walk over and couldn't believe I was shooting regular match ammo (SK) it was so quiet. All you hear is the hammer and the round buzzing down and smacking the target.