• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Finished new Build today/ pic up

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
Just finished building a 6.5 Grendel. Shes Beautiful.
Cant wait to shoot her.

65Grendelpic1.jpg

Re: Finished new Build today/ pic up

Yeah, you're right, she's beautiful.

That's EXACTLY the rifle I'd like to build, and shoot!

Let me know how she shoots, especially at longer range.

Oh, I for got to ask, DI or Piston?

My Buddy and I have a complete lower and a stripped lower. I'm going to e-mail him this pic and tell him "she's the one"!

Neil

well what the heck are you doing here? Go out and shoot that lovely thing!!!!!!! Lee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice....but what's with the riser AND the SPR mount?

You should be able to dump the riser, bring the cheek piece down and have a overall better package. </div></div>

Im thinking that he has a stadnard latch on there and it may be easier to use the rise and the mount to give the space needed for him to work the standard charging latch.

With the NF, it doesn't get in the way of operating the charging handle. If it's there for more elevation on the scope, it's really not needed since you can hit 1K with a 0 MOA base.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im thinking that he has a stadnard latch on there and it may be easier to use the rise and the mount to give the space needed for him to work the standard charging latch. </div></div>

Standard latch or not, it's not needed.

where did you get the tan grip? I have been looking for one for quite some time but I guess I don't know where to look. I need one for my SASS.

id say he sprayed the grip

I was thinking that but I do have to wonder why they don't make tan color for those type of grips as well as black.

Rainier arms has a bunch of those grips. That one is a Ergo w/palm shelf in flat dark earth.