• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finished the gun room

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
Put a lot of hours in this. Can't find my camera so I had to use my wife's so the pic kinda sucks. What do you think?

room.jpg

Re: Finished the gun room

Looks good man, but I gotta agree w/ Super Bee...I don't remember it looking that clean when I was in there slaving away
smile.gif

yeah... see the closet door on the right? Don't open it. I piled all the beer cans in there, probably a compressed load.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah... see the closet door on the right? Don't open it. I piled all the beer cans in there, probably a compressed load. </div></div>
Exactly! I know what it really looks like.
Seriously- that is one nice reloading room! Your honey likes?

That is kick ass! I guess that's why you are the Captain. Theres no way all my shit would fit in that room, much less the cabinets.LMAO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spanners</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats one HUGE ass TP roll holder on the wall
smile.gif
</div></div>

You've never seen how full of shit CKA is....laffin'

what...no dillon machines?? LOL, great looking set up CKA. how about a equipment breakdown for us press challenged loaders-cam

Shiiiiitttt. I just got an idea for the wall unit mounted in the living room. I can just sit lamp shades on each press when it is not in use and the wife would never know the difference. I am off to Lowes.

Hey CKA,

How's the static build up with the carpet in there? If you're getting some powder clinging to the sides of the powder throwers, wipe them down on the outside with a fabric softener sheet; clears it right up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a pic of you kissing Boltripper on the shelf!!!!

You guys make a cute couple!!
smile.gif
</div></div>

Yes thanks. Our 2nd second anniversary in front of the waterfall at the Gaylord of Grapevine. I had him walking pretty funny the next day. We still talk about that night when sitting by the fire.

Great room, the only flaw seems to be that you ran out of room for your Prometheus dispenser, looks like you might have to dispose of it to add more symmetry to the room. I am surprised no one else noticed,Prometheus envy is a terrible thing for which there does not seem to be no cure.

Nice, VERY nice. I've got two spare bedrooms right now because the kids have gone off to college and I want to turn one of the rooms into my gun/reloading room. Every time I mention it to my wife she keeps saying no because she says that kids may come back for a while after they get out of school. I told her that's EXACTLY why I need to claim the room so they can't come back. LOL

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg264</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she keeps saying no </div></div>

Why would you even ask? Just do it. You think my wife would have said yes if I asked her? Hell no. I just did it and when she came home she started to bitch. So I told her to shut the hell up and get me a beer before I gave her the other lens to her Irish Sunglasses.

Smooth sailing since.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg264</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, VERY nice. I've got two spare bedrooms right now because the kids have gone off to college and I want to turn one of the rooms into my gun/reloading room. Every time I mention it to my wife she keeps saying no because she says that kids may come back for a while after they get out of school. I told her that's EXACTLY why I need to claim the room so they can't come back. LOL

David </div></div>
Buy a set of bunkbeds for the kiddos.hehehe. problem solved.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg264</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she keeps saying no </div></div>

Why would you even ask? Just do it. You think my wife would have said yes if I asked her? Hell no. I just did it and when she came home she started to bitch. So I told her to shut the hell up and get me a beer before I gave her the other lens to her Irish Sunglasses.

Smooth sailing since. </div></div>

I KNOW that's some bullshit right there... Your Missus runs you...how you thryin' to play us kid ??

sadatay

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA, can you teach me how to reload? </div></div>

be afraid be very afraid!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg264</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, VERY nice. I've got two spare bedrooms right now because the kids have gone off to college and I want to turn one of the rooms into my gun/reloading room. Every time I mention it to my wife she keeps saying no because she says that kids may come back for a while after they get out of school. I told her that's EXACTLY why I need to claim the room so they can't come back. LOL

David</div></div>

Just tell her she can have the other spare room and the problem is solved. Plus that will be less crap that she tries to sneak into your room.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA, can you teach me how to reload? </div></div>

.308? Start with compressed loads of Bullseye and work up.

Looks good, but am I the only one wondering WHERE THE GUNS ARE??...it is a gun room right? or is it a new digicabinet camo that blends that well??
Awfully purdy reloading setup though..

I'm still saving up for my first rifle. Got my eye on a 700SPS and a Super Sniper. Got to see if my wife will let me spend the money.

heh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still saving up for my first rifle. Got my eye on a 700SPS and a Super Sniper. Got to see if my wife will let me spend the money.</div></div>

He's joking right?

I just found this one behind the woodpile so I guess it is my lucky day!

gun1.jpg

Don't laugh at the paint job. It only cost me $4.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put a lot of hours in this. Can't find my camera so I had to use my wife's so the pic kinda sucks. What do you think?

room.jpg
</div></div>

Outstanding!!!!

I am envious. The wife and I are considering trading up with the current house market. A gun room is high on my want list.