• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

finished to read #2 good books , any other .......

Pinco Palla

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2002
Italy
....suggestion please ?

The first one was "surviving the economic collapse" by F.F.Aguirre , the other was "Patriots" by J.W. Rawles have you got any suggestion for any other book of the same kind ?

Tnx ,
PP out

P.S.: BTW , I'm already got "Lights out" , reading it now ....

Re: finished to read #2 good books , any other .......

Unintended Consequences by John Ross

Phil Towne - Rule #1

Good investment book, outdated a bit.

Warren Buffet released a book recently "I invest like a girl" - I'm going to get a copy of that.

And then I just read a good mystery book from Dan Brown, Deception Point - damn good book.

And lastly - The Daily Coyote - the gal that raised a coyote - good book.

I sure enjoyed "Patriots" and can give a second to "Unintended Consequences".

The book that really awakened me in 1987 to what's going on, and provides a true history of the last 100 years in US politics is "Shadows of Power" , and I HIGHLY recommend it.

Cheers,

Bill

The Matthew Bracken "Enemies" trilogy is good.
I have all three, I would loan one at a time.
Let me know,
Jason

Tnx so much for your headups mates ,

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
And then for some motivation / inspiration - Unbroken

Good luck </div></div>

Excellent book. Read it and was in awe. However, before picking that book up, read "Devil at my Heels" about the same man.

Also read: "Don't Tread on Me: A 400 year History of America at War from Indian Fighting to Terrorist Hunting" by H.W. Crocker.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Islam A Short History </span> by Karen Armstrong

Discuses the foundation and history of Islam from the begining to now. Just like the foundings of Christianity, it was a very beautiful experience, until the powerbrokers made it a religon of the state (also much like early christianity).

One of the most interesting and enlightening books Ive read in a while. Know your enemy.

Phoenix books, ISBN 978-1-4072-2032-1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One Second After. </div></div>

Just finished that one too , tnx though

PP out

"Lights Out" (one of the best EMP based, neighborhood survival books I've purchased),
"Things Fall Apart",
"Germs",
"The Hot Zone",
"The Cobra Event" (outfrigginstanding book concerning bioterrorism)