• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finnish Brutality in Totality

Yeah that looks rough but a bunch of fun! One of those you think your prepared..... But your not.

They were doing something similar to that in north Texas, triple C range closed and I don't know what happened from there. They were year round, so it could be cold (not Finland cold) and hot as hell.

Yeah, that looks like a lot of fun. Ill think about ya'll, send me a video, you can find me here...

th

Fuck all that snow.

Snow is a four letter word.

Not a nice one.

Reactions: BLEE and tomcatmv
I saw this promoted on the Varusteleka site - looks horrific and fun! I’d love to do Survival Trial again.

Reactions: MadDuner
Foook! That just made me feel older than I thought I was, damnit! Those guys say fook, as much as I do. I could hang out with that group. Mac(y)

Reactions: MadDuner
Those guys would have to teach me how to whine in Finnish!

Oh wait, they communicate like I do. FOOK!

I would be willing to limp for a week after that just to remind me that I had that much fun!

Reactions: Jgunner
I might want to do that if after the shooting there were a lodge room with huge fire, individual down sleeping bags, hot soup and Manhattans available right after.

Wait, did my little eye spy three stripes down the pants?

Haha…even in Finland, yeah?