• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Fire arms Raffle to support sons baseball team (Ends 12/6/23)

Inline6

Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2009
Tx
Well gents, sons baseball organization has a pretty sweet raffle going on. Tickets are 100.00 each with some pretty decent hardware. 160 guns, hunting trips, 12 bows, SXS, and golf carts. Thought some of you might be interested.

Here is the link:

Ticket sales end 12/3

Last edited:
That's a huge prize table. Looks like you're going to try to raise enough money to get bionic limbs for every kid on the team. When they do these locally, there are usually $3-$400 in prizes given away. In Texas you might get a cape Buffalo hunt. We're usually just trying to get fuel for travel.

Is Jerry Jones involved somehow?

Haha no sir.

Twelve have 5 branches (basically everything is south of College Station, this is for baseball and soft ball. 50% of the ticket sales goes to the players to help with fees and equipment. This has been the best organization we have dealt with so far. We are happy to be part of it.

Yes sir, we have also done the the raffle and the car washes and the bake sales at different organization to do the exact thing you described.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Up, BIG Thanks to the guys that have purchased some.

FYI- for those who have used Venmo they run it once a week, it has been on Fridays. Once they run it you will get your ticket numbers.

Others that use a cc, if you did not get your ticket number. It did not go through, I am not sure why that happens. It took me 3 times before it went through, my sister was the very first try. So just a heads up if you did not receive a number, the sale was not completed.

up for Friday.

I have tried to share the link from the website with people I know that aren’t on SH. Both in text form and Facebook messenger. They say they don’t get it in text form and it won’t open in messenger. Weird. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's a huge prize table. Looks like you're going to try to raise enough money to get bionic limbs for every kid on the team. When they do these locally, there are usually $3-$400 in prizes given away. In Texas you might get a cape Buffalo hunt. We're usually just trying to get fuel for travel.

Is Jerry Jones involved somehow?

I was 1 digit off from winning a dove hunt in Argentina at last year's HS football raffle.

FYI- for those who have used Venmo they run it once a week, it has been on Fridays. Once they run it you will get your ticket numbers.

Others that use a cc, if you did not get your ticket number. It did not go through, I am not sure why that happens. It took me 3 times before it went through, my sister was the very first try. So just a heads up if you did not receive a number, the sale was not completed.

up for Friday.
Thanks for the info, I used Venmo and I’m still waiting on my numbers.

Reactions: Inline6
We are getting close to 12/3.

Up

Last edited:
Need to make a correction. I misunderstood the information, the 10/1 cutoff date was for my son to buy his tickets. They answered my email, they said last year sales ended a few days before the drawing took place. This year they draw 12/8. Just want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Right at a month remaining. Get them while you can.

We are getting close to the cutoff, a little over 2weeks away

Here is the list of everything off the website as far as prizes go.
Screenshot_20231117_133426_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231117_133450_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231117_133459_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231117_133515_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: DIBBS
Little more than two weeks before the drawing 12/8.

12/6 @7pm is the cutoff. Get them while you can.

I see they were limiting this to 10,000 tickets, any idea how many have been sold?

As of right now they are at 5474 in sales as of today.

Drawing starts at 12CT

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you again for the support!

Reactions: unedited