• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fire Knives: Harpy's SOLD

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
These three Harpy's are ready for sale.
$90.00 + Shipping
Steel: 1084, temperature cycled, differential heat treated
Handles: Black Walnut, 1 leather wrapped
Size: 3.75"~ with ~4.25" handles
Sheath's: 9/10 leather, side mount, or sob. Sweet side is for left of belt buckle for cross draw into rising diagonal or side slash strike presentation

20191119_140951.jpg

Attachments

• 20191119_141010.jpg
    20191119_141010.jpg
    563.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 20191119_141042.jpg
    20191119_141042.jpg
    588.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 20191119_141107.jpg
    20191119_141107.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 20191119_141142.jpg
    20191119_141142.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 20191119_141213.jpg
    20191119_141213.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Reactions: Spblademaker
Bump
Make a solid offer. These shank's, shiv's and knaf's are tougher than you. Short of Forged in Fire testing, you won't break it. If you bust up a handle, or beat it up so bad you think it's unusable, I'll fix it or repair it if possible.
Make a solid offer, and it'll be sent USPS 3 Day

Does the bottom one have more contour in the handle than the top one?
The leather wrap is flat sided. The two natural wood handles have a finger/thumb indexing groove in front, and one has an indexing grip groove in the rear so it palm swells a little more.
The leather grips really well, the front only grooved handle indexes great for every hold. The dual groove handle also indexes great for every hold.

The blade with the single front index handle with false edge is SOLD! Thank you! Our local state veteran's home will appreciate the donation, as will the fellow blade maker who needs a little help while he recovers from surgery. Thank you!

Gents, your purchases go to help fund a local veterans home's activities. Sometimes, I may throw a bit towards a fellow hide member or blade maker who needs a bit of help. This is how I pay forward every month and with every sale.

Leather handle, and single index are Sold Pending Funds.

This one is still available for purchase. This EDC functional blade is tough. You can cut whatever you want with it as long as you maintain it's high state of sharpness. When you have it on your belt, handle just to teh left of the belt buckle, it grabs peoples attention. They want to see it. When they see teh dark coffee stained hamon lines, and see the choyance in the wood handle, they love what they see.

Leather handle, and single index are Sold Pending Funds.

This one is still available for purchase. This EDC functional blade is tough. You can cut whatever you want with it as long as you maintain it's high state of sharpness. When you have it on your belt, handle just to teh left of the belt buckle, it grabs peoples attention. They want to see it. When they see teh dark coffee stained hamon lines, and see the choyance in the wood handle, they love what they see.

To the buyer of this very last stock removal only knife: Your order will include a celebratory cigar as I move forward literally applying fire and hammer to every new blade I make

I'm digging all the cool stuff they have on this site...

To redirect:
I'm bribing anyone who buys this last blade with a very good 10 year old cigar. Those of you who know me, know I do not BS about my smokes. My guess is the cigar is worth about a third of this blade's price(the cost is far more than the price in both labor and time)