• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fire Sale - PRIMED Norma 5.56 Brass - 25.9 cents each + Free shipping

If you take 10 cents off for the primer, works out to about 16 cents each/case, a good deal IMHO. May not be able to run it as hard as Lapua, but WTH. I'm gonna give it a whirl. May even compare with the 223 brass I purchase from RavenRocksPrecision a while back.

I just ordered 1k on the website... now I need to get to the loading room and figure out what I'm gonna use it for.

FYI the link on .22 cal brass and bullet deals didn't work for me. @RavenRocksPrecision

If you take 10 cents off for the primer, works out to about 16 cents each/case, a good deal IMHO. May not be able to run it as hard as Lapua, but WTH. I'm gonna give it a whirl. May even compare with the 223 brass I purchase from RavenRocksPrecision a while back.

I just ordered 1k on the website... now I need to get to the loading room and figure out what I'm gonna use it for.

FYI the link on .22 cal brass and bullet deals didn't work for me. @RavenRocksPrecision

Thanks, I got rid of the bad link. Also, I completely agree with you regarding the price compared to Lapua. You'll have a lot more brass to work with by going with this norma brass. It may not hold up as long as Lapua, but the 223 Norma especially is very tight regarding S/D (in terms of case weight comparison).

Reactions: DIBBS