• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Firearm Blowout (AI, Beretta, Armalite, Glock, Nemo, Stacatto, etc) - Price drops to move some stuff TODAY

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Selling off this safe and the contents within. Combining all of my firearms into one ad as well for easy of bumping and organization.

10/5 Price DROPs indicated below. Need to move those items.

1) Glock 43. Standard, not X. Comes with 2 mags and a kydex holster and leather holster. A small amount of holster wear from carrying a lot but fired only a couple hundred rounds - $400 shipped

2) AI AX 2017 Sage Green Small Firing Pin in 6mm Creed. Comes with a brand new AI barrel from a vendor off the hide here. Threaded 5/8x24 with a 1:7.5 twist. I also have a spare Gradous barrel available with the gun for another $600. - $5,100 shipped (Minox, mount and bipid not included) - traded locally

3) Beretta 1301 Comp. In great condition, I just don't run 3-gun at the moment so I don't need it. 12 gauge, made in Italy, etc. Includes the Nordic mag extension. - $1200 shipped or $1400 with the Vortex Razor red dot on there - TRADE PENDING

4) RARE Armalite AR-15 SPR Mod 1. What makes this rare is the monolithic upper. Most that you see on gunbroker and stuff have the standard delta ring setup. My understanding is that these were Armalite's entry into the bidding at the same time as the Bushmaster ACR. Features a 16" barrel and monolithic upper. Very cool gun and in great shape! I have the original A2 if you don't want the magpul - Price DROP $1,100 shipped without the pictured Strike Eagle.

5) Nemo Arms Omen 300WM featuring a 1:8 twist Bartlein barrel. This includes the blast shield from Nemo and close to 80 rounds of
    ammo now. It'll ship in the factory case with 4 magazines as well - SOLD

6) 6mm Creed built on a 419 action (defiance deviant tactical rebranded). Comes with a brand new and unfired 27" Bartlein 1:7 twist barrel threaded 5/8x24. Currently sits in an Xray chassis with a triggertech primary single stage trigger in it. Includes the APA fat bastard brake - Price DROP $2,100 shipped

7) Fabarms Elos N2 Allsport Over Under 12 gauge. I bought this for trap and skeet but for how much I shoot I don't need more than my Beretta. These retail for close to $4,000. Asking $2,400 shipped - LOCAL TRADE PENDING

8) Scar 20S RCH with a custom 22" Deadshot 308 barrel threaded 5/8x24. Less than 100 rounds through the barrel. Comes with 9 factory magazines and Atlas CAL - $3,800 shipped. For $1700 more I'll add a Badger C1 mount and NF NX8 4-32 MilXT with it and the iron sights and a case of ammo (aka $5,500 shipped for everything)

9) Stacatto C2 with TLR7A. Comes with several holsters fit to be light bearing. Not optic ready but such an awesome gun. Just don't need this and my 92X anymore. - $2,000 shipped with 3 magazines, TLR7A, and the holsters. - TRADE PENDING

Trades:

- high end mil/mil optics
    - FN Ballista
    - AXMC 6mm creed barrel
    - AXMC 300 NM barrel
    - 6mm, 223, or 338 LM match ammo
    - 223 or 9mm target blasting ammo

Local to MI:
    - need a 7x10 or so utility trailer
    - black truck bed cap for a Gladiator
    - Could use a 2015 or newer smaller SUV in trade as well (can obviously add cash if you don't want a bunch of these).
    - Floor tile labor. I can do it myself but I would trade for tile work. Already bought the material, just need someone to lay it.
    - Electrical work (running supports, lights, wires, and switches in a detached garage)
    - Spray in insulation work (need it for the detached project and want to redo the insulation in the attic)
    - Cement work (I think I remember this being 20x24' but would need to measure again. Back part of a garage that was a horse stable)

51CB85BD-7079-4869-AE94-8CB4664C31FE.jpeg

Last edited:
    Correct. A little dimmer than they once were but still there.

Up top. Elos might be SPF but everything else still up for grabs.

Trade pending on the Fabarms. Everything else still available. A lot of various questions and inquiries but no committals yet.

I'm not 100% sure to be honest. I would have to measure but it's at the FFL.

Up top and big price drops on the Nemo and Defiance. Need to cash out. Those are bottom dollar pricing since I am already losing enough on them.

AXSA is pending. Only a few guns left.