• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearm Decals

scsbronco

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2010
Michigan
My friend is going to be cutting some decals soon. What image or phrase would you like to see? Any suggestions?

Re: Firearm Decals

I am a citizen voter, taxpayer, and responsibly equipped defender of the Constitution.

<span style="font-style: italic">Only the evil need ever fear me!</span>

Whatever doesn't kill me had better start running.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am a citizen voter, taxpayer, and responsibly equipped defender of the Constitution.

<span style="font-style: italic">Only the evil need ever fear me!</span> </div></div>

^^^^This!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eznutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">molon labe in the original language. </div></div>

I would do a few of these. In my area I prefer to not have anything showing the locals that I have guns. There's a lot of political vandalism around here and getting any of my cars keyed doesn't sound fun. Molon labe is outside the norm and I suspect your typical college douche-bag liberal isn't going to understand it's meaning.

Ill forward him the info, I'm sure we can work out some snipershide pricing.

I'd like a nice small sticker with a black background, safety Yellow Letters... sort of styled like the "Ejection Seat" Navy/AF stencils.

Want to be able to put the sticker near the exhaust pipe of my diesel pickup.

Sticker should read: "Prius Repellent."

Let me know if he makes them... I'm in.

Also think there might be a market for stickers reading:

"Sheepdog"

and

"Driver of this Vehicle Tested Positive for the Warrior Gene."

Enjoyed the ideas above...

Cheers,

Sirhr

I like "Question Authority"

I also like pissing off aging hippies.

I have decals all over my shot books & locker, but have always been afraid to put 'shooting decals' on my car. I put a glock one up one time on muy old truck 2 days later had a auto burglary. Didnt get much. But I didnt have an issue again after I removed it. Maybe a coincidence.
Road rage is common when I pull into the city, and as I have a very common car in a very common color / package, I like the fact of non-recognition.

Anyhow you asked for ideas/input:
Ive always wanted to have one that read: "LEFT LANE = PASSING LANE"

Funny one I saw read " CHERRY POPPER, dont laugh your daughter could be in here"

take the typical colonial soldier holding a musket or minute man silhouette and replace the musket with an ar15

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eznutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">molon labe in the original language. </div></div>

I would do a few of these. In my area I prefer to not have anything showing the locals that I have guns. There's a lot of political vandalism around here and getting any of my cars keyed doesn't sound fun. Molon labe is outside the norm and I suspect your typical college douche-bag liberal isn't going to understand it's meaning. </div></div>

I gotta go with you on this one. I haven't had any bumper stickers on my ride since I was in my 20s. My truck doesn't have 'balls' dangling from the hitch either(guess I'm more mature than that). I did have a sticker on my truck that said, "keep honking, I'm reloading" on it when I got pulled over in Seattle back in the 90s. Got a couple questions from the officers and it made me re-think what I put on the outside of my vehicle. I prefer to stay under the radar, especially these days. Do whatever you want though. I always do. I was tempted to put a Magpul sticker on my back window recently(and I probably would have, if it didn't say Magpul on it). Figured that anyone who knew what it was would be cool . . .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7.62DAV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">take the typical colonial soldier holding a musket or minute man silhouette and replace the musket with an ar15 </div></div>

I LOVE this idea!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jethro3898</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7.62DAV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">take the typical colonial soldier holding a musket or minute man silhouette and replace the musket with an ar15 </div></div>

I LOVE this idea! </div></div>

This ^

Minuteman-778751.jpg

from this ^

square away the tri corn a bit, replace the long rifle with an M4 and it will kick ass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saito</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eznutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">molon labe in the original language. </div></div>

I would do a few of these. In my area I prefer to not have anything showing the locals that I have guns. There's a lot of political vandalism around here and getting any of my cars keyed doesn't sound fun. Molon labe is outside the norm and I suspect your typical college douche-bag liberal isn't going to understand it's meaning. </div></div>

I gotta go with you on this one. I haven't had any bumper stickers on my ride since I was in my 20s. My truck doesn't have 'balls' dangling from the hitch either(guess I'm more mature than that). I did have a sticker on my truck that said, "keep honking, I'm reloading" on it when I got pulled over in Seattle back in the 90s. Got a couple questions from the officers and it made me re-think what I put on the outside of my vehicle. I prefer to stay under the radar, especially these days. Do whatever you want though. I always do. I was tempted to put a Magpul sticker on my back window recently(and I probably would have, if it didn't say Magpul on it). Figured that anyone who knew what it was would be cool . . . </div></div>

Most definitely would do a few of these.

"I got 223 problems but a ban ain't one"

I saw one I liked the other day (in Korea) said "don't blame me I voted for McCain"

I would like to see, " A liberals mind is like a parachute, there only effective when they are open"

Liberal Ideas - They start out as "I WISH" and end up as "YOU WILL"

CONGRESS - the opposite of PROGRESS

How about a picture of G. Washington and Abe Lincoln each holding a leash with Obie and Joe in dog collars wearing gimp outfits?