• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearm friendly payment apps

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    I have no idea where to put this and I've tried searching for information that I thought for sure would be all over the Hide but could find very little to my surprise. We all know there are a host of payment apps that prohibit certain transactions related to firearms, ammo or firearm related supplies which is almost everything sold in the B&S forum here.

I only know one system - guntab.com but does anyone else know of any "apps" that allow you to transfer money that will not fine you, ban you or flog you in the public square should you choose to buy something that the US Constitution gives you a right to do so?

Guntab is the only one of which I'm aware.

I currently pay an unreasonable monthly fee to Authorize.net and their merchant services provider to accept credit cards, and it's still a PITA.

Reactions: Glassaholic
    How many guys using Guntab? Im going to sign up.

GunTab is the only one I use and know of. It's easy and safe since the money is held in escrow until the buyer accepts the item or after 3 days of no action the payment will also be dispersed. FFL is identified on their site and you can also input all shipping info, pictures, links etc.

Reactions: Jgunner
    I have not used guntab much but I like it, there are fees but nothing is free unless you want to send a personal check and wait, you're paying for security and convenience and with a pro 2A company who won't be tracking you and illegally reporting purchase information.