• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms world??....Fraud...don't do it.

Check the ffl number...

Oh, and I am sure there are some kansan hide members that can chime in.

Last edited:
Hi,

1617287983264.png

1617288283062.png

Then they chat kicked me off, lololol
1617288372430.png

Sincerely,
Theis

the ffl is registered to that address. And its not hard to find who holds the license....

Total and complete scam- when they harmed to have everything in stock my ffl reached out to them- and they failed to send their ffl info but kept emailing for credit card info

They are a total fraud. I 'almost' got sucked into them and at the last minute realized they are scammers before entering my card info. I'd looked at them a few weeks ago and alarm bells. Then today, 'almost' got suckered into H1000 powder scam. Before sending payment.

They have no stock. No inventory. Their 'address' on Google Earth is a house somewhere in a shithole neighborhood.

Their fraud complaints are everywhere... And they are nothing but a scam.

This thread probably should be made a sticky, BTW. Because I am betting more than a few have been suckered here. Hey OP @jmp1 How about changing the title to include "Fraud AVOID Scam site."

Sirhr

at least 51 people scammed... likely many more.

• Angry
Reactions: GONE BAD
if you have to ask...

but i realize folks might be desperate these days...

Scam ! I saw one their previous incarnations and was wowed told a friend he did the internet looking while I was working and found the same crap as previously mentioned

They are a total fraud. I 'almost' got sucked into them and at the last minute realized they are scammers before entering my card info. I'd looked at them a few weeks ago and alarm bells. Then today, 'almost' got suckered into H1000 powder scam. Before sending payment.

They have no stock. No inventory. Their 'address' on Google Earth is a house somewhere in a shithole neighborhood.

Their fraud complaints are everywhere... And they are nothing but a scam.

This thread probably should be made a sticky, BTW. Because I am betting more than a few have been suckered here. Hey OP @jmp1 How about changing the title to include "Fraud AVOID Scam site."

Sirhr
Done deal. Might be good to list any others y'all find. If its to good to be...it probably is.

Can’t believe anyone would think an online company that doesn’t take credit cards is legit

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Do you think that is the address of the scammer? If so, a few pipe hitters need to make an example of them!

always amused at comments like these.

“someone should do something, big strong men, but not me, no I’ll be inside where it’s safe”

Please keep these Beta male comments on ArF15 OT whatever it is.
Fuck off commie! When I want your feed back, I’ll put your name in the post. I don’t fuck with pussies ion the web! I do mine face to face!

Fuck off commie! When I want your feed back, I’ll put your name in the post. I don’t fuck with pussies ion the web! I do mine face to face!
I can literally hear you telling your cat “hold me back bro” 🤣😂

Hey, maybe ask ThE pIpE hItTeRs to help you out again. Let me guess you are so busy kicking ass and taking names you didn’t have time to beat up the fake internet sales site.

“commie” 🥱

I remember when the internet was fun.

I know, respond w another commie comment, use caps lock so I know you are mad. I’ll be laughing at you all over again. 😂🤣😂

I can literally hear you telling your cat “hold me back bro” 🤣😂

Hey, maybe ask ThE pIpE hItTeRs to help you out again. Let me guess you are so busy kicking ass and taking names you didn’t have time to beat up the fake internet sales site.

“commie” 🥱

I remember when the internet was fun.

I know, respond w another commie comment, use caps lock so I know you are mad. I’ll be laughing at you all over again. 😂🤣😂
Hide behind your computer pussy! I don’t! Say when motherfucker!

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
Hide behind your computer pussy! I don’t! Say when motherfucker!
😂🤣😂

Right on time!

You listen better than my dog. But I bet you make a nervous piss on the carpet.

let’s recap:
You are a predictable man bun boi who solicits help from real men

I talk shit and get you all worked up, from the internet.

computer? What are you 30? You old fuck

Little bitch comment in. 3…2….

Like I said. Say when! I don’t argue on internet! I’m done with you! Unless you want to meet and find out! Bye pussiy!

Like I said. Say when! I don’t argue on internet! I’m done with you! Unless you want to meet and find out! Bye pussiy!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I really didn’t think you were this predictable 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

your anger is inversely related to my happiness.

You even pulled the “let’s meet” 😂🤣😂🤣

you should change your username to “DocsBitch” I’ll let you hold my pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner and gimpy
Complete Fraud. Sent 600$ apple pay. Then wanted SSN and drivers license for background check. I ordered powder and primers so I know no check needed. Then asked for another $100 for insurance. Told them to cancel and refund. They said no refunds. Did not answer phone.
You cannot open refund policy on home page.
I was stupid thinking I might be lucky and get the primers. No chance. I filed a complaint with FBI.

• Sad
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Complete Fraud. Sent 600$ apple pay. Then wanted SSN and drivers license for background check. I ordered powder and primers so I know no check needed. Then asked for another $100 for insurance. Told them to cancel and refund. They said no refunds. Did not answer phone.
I was stupid thinking I might be lucky and get the primers. No chance. I filed a complaint with FBI.
Sorry to hear that, but I can't believe you would purchase from a company that does not take credit cards. That's the biggest red flag there is

If they are a "commercial" business and won't take credit cards or PayPal and demand some payment method that is very difficult to recover funds from in the event of fraud..... here's your sign....

Now hold on... did it occur to any of you that these are the guys that bought all the powder and primers and that's why they have stock? I wonder if they will take precious metals or gems:unsure:

What the fuck is wrong with you all buying from stores who dont accept CC or ask for payment in Bitcoin, Prepaid gift cards or any other untraceable funds....

You all deserves what you get.

Doc

PS @Baron23 , we need a white knight again.

PS @Baron23 , we need a white knight again.
Aw, poopsie....still renting out space in your empty head to me?

Its not that you aren't a shithead 24 x 7...its just that you don't like being caught and called out for being one.

Have a great day, ALMOST a Doc :rolleyes:

1626987608940.png

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Aw, poopsie....still renting out space in your empty head to me?

Its not that you aren't a shithead 24 x 7...its just that you don't like being caught and called out for being one.

Have a great day, ALMOST a Doc :rolleyes:

View attachment 7672766
I see how far your calling me out so far has gotten you... nowhere.

Love you man....

PS, you wouldn't be able to afford space in my head to rent out, or it would scare you off in the first 10min.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Funny. I was trying to sell a press on another site, but if you do not accept gaypal or similar, they brand you a scammer. As soon as I pulled it, I started getting PMs asking if it was still available.

If you didn't think they were a scam the second you were on their site and placed an order, you deserved to be ripped off.

Besides, I'm far more interested in seeing the slap fight going on in the replies, so please, proceed

tenor.gif

Almost got popped. They sent me a different email for PayPal instead of Zelle them Googled and found this. Pardon my French but fuck these damn scamming bastards. Was gonna be set on primers.

Almost got popped. They sent me a different email for PayPal instead of Zelle them Googled and found this. Pardon my French but fuck these damn scamming bastards. Was gonna be set on primers.
I present for your consideration the following very probable scam. buysigsauerarms.com I was checking it out the other day. They only take Zelle, CashAP, crypto and moneygram.

Reactions: pardus