• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firefighter targeted/shot in Ohio

hafejd30

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2019
    MI
    All fellow firefighters out there stay armed and stay vigilant

Heard story of a PO in the Northeast area that had área in front of home vandalized.

This PO has issue take home cruisers so members are easy to identify by marked cruiser in driveway.

Protestors wrote "ACAB" and other shit on street in front of his house.

No lasting damage but they are watching.......

• Angry
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    The fuck did firefighters do to anyone?

Are they racists now too?

Yes this is a rhetorical question....I know full well this has nothing to do with "racism" or "oppression".....and everything to do with wanton destruction of Western democratic structure

The fuck did firefighters do to anyone?

Are they racists now too?

Yes this is a rhetorical question....I know full well this has nothing to do with "racism" or "oppression".....and everything to do with wanton destruction of Western democratic structure

Everything that makes up the fabric of this country is now under attack. Churches have been torched and clergy/parishioners assaulted...

This shit is starting to get REALLY old now. REALLY fucking old.

I actually pity those fools on the very day that the last shreds of patience and tolerance in the "men who wanted to be left alone" snaps...

Blue, I hope you are right. I have read most of your posts here on various threads and it's obvious that you are not only multi-lingual but quite the historian, especially concerning China and other parts of the far east.
    Two of my son's best friends are fire fighters, both started as EMT's and both are now Captains. They are both like sons to us as they grew up with our sons.
    I am so worried about our country. Fuck the commies and antifa thugs. My message to these thugs is, I'm 69 and don't have much patience for all this shit so don't piss off an old well heeled man. Buy more ammo.

The white firefighters are, of course, racists, but the real issue is how racist fire is! Fire targets black homes at a rate TEN TIMES that of white homes, and firemen do NOTHING about it! They just let fire go on being systemically racist year after year, and nothing changes. Systemic racism!

• Haha
    Firefighters, EMT have been attacked ever since Trump got elected and probably before then. He wants to the police can help by volunteering on their off days to act as security on all EMT and firefighter calls. I know they shouldn't have to but it would resolve the situation.

I would prefer they not be in uniform and do everything they can to blend. Weapons should be suppressed in concealable ... it would just be rude to have those loud gunshots disturbing the good people of the neighborhood.

When somebody has ambushed to attacked... Shoot them and throw them in the building that's on fire... Let it burn itself out

Firefighters, EMT have been attacked ever since Trump got elected and probably before then. He wants to the police can help by volunteering on their off days to act as security on all EMT and firefighter calls. I know they shouldn't have to but it would resolve the situation.

I would prefer they not be in uniform and do everything they can to blend. Weapons should be suppressed in concealable ... it would just be rude to have those loud gunshots disturbing the good people of the neighborhood.

When somebody has ambushed to attacked... Shoot them and throw them in the building that's on fire... Let it burn itself out

It will all be fixed when we stop coddling the bad folks and letting them get away with anything while oppressing the good folks.

I'm pretty sure you could find a ton of folks who are decently equipped would would love a bit of ride along for security action if the ROE was more of the... threaten the emergency workers, we'll call the morgue...

But in actual reality, all you have to do is simply have the police do their job without backstabbing them or telling them to stand down, and all is probably going to be good.

You'll notice in Seattle, the moment the stupid idiot pandering political class realized pandering was blowing up in their face, they told the police to go get it done and the armed warlord run "CHAZ" was gone the next day....

I have always said that firefighters and EMT's SHOULD automatically get a CCW permit on condition of employment. Most average day to day folks have NO idea about the kinds of fuckery that these guys have to deal with on a constant basis, especially in low IQ neighborhoods...

By the way, if the medieval Catholic Church invented the idea of 'excommunicating' and 'interdicting' entire regions when somebody pisses them off, first responder agencies should apply the same policy to questionable areas. Assault an EMT or firefighter? Next time something happens, take the patient to the hospital yourself, or put the fire out yourself using buckets and chain gangs... Watch how those areas collapse to their knees and beg for the services to return in no time, like in Seattle and Atlanta...

@W54/XM-388 , the crackdown of CHAZ has shown just how cowardly those armed ANTIFA thugs really are. The ones who carried guns in the region got word of the pending raid and abandoned the area hours prior, leaving their fellow "activists" behind. And Raz, the self proclaimed "warlord", was the first to skedaddle. He had been caught committing AT LEAST 4+ felony firearm offenses on camera...

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    I can't disagree with excommunicating the neighborhoods that support violence against police, emt etc. 911 should have a block out flag on their Maps. When somebody in that area calls, give them the number to the local antifa chapter.

the people committing all of these atrocities are not seeing or feeling serious consequences for their actions... they have learned that they can get away with this stuff and go on and do it again, and again... it has become their latest hood sports craze and interest... used to play street stick ball, now they look to "off whitey"... and they get away with it... until the learning path changes, they will not "unlearn" what they think is fun... it has to have pain associated with it for the systemic part of this to begin disintegrating ...

but the trouble is that cities like NYC have changed the rules on all of us.. bail hearings and free get out jail passes are the new order... where is the learning? where is the pain? raise a hand and the policeman gets put behind bars... the left has engineered this situation pretty well in their favor...

I work for two departments as a volunteer in Michigan. I will tell anyone right out we’re not like the police...

We will not give up our station to a bunch of thugs...

We do not get paid so we don’t need to follow bullshit orders to keep food on the table for our families...

Our fire department is our second family. And we will defend them at all cost

We volunteer to run into a building on fire for someone we’ve never met. Don’t think we won’t destroy the same person who threatens the life of someone close to us