• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FIREMISSION: Operation Cancel the Fuckers Out.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Leftist authors, academic professionals, singers, and celebrities are scared to death now that the "cancel culture" is beginning to attack them...

To all of those who spends a heavy amount of time on social media sites, or knows someone who does and have a good traffic flow to their accounts....... Start digging through the post histories of any leftist and liberal celebrities and icons you can find. Look for anything that can be construed as racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, etc., jokes or remarks. Retweet, hashtag them, CALL THEM OUT and throw them to the cancel culture mob to be eaten. It can be a drunken joke that they posted 10+ years ago, on a private wall... Doesn't matter. Root them out and light em' up.

The fire that these fuckers have started is beginning to burn them now. Push them into the flames.

Anybody know folks at the Chans? Get them in on this. The more people we got working, the more work we get done.

#OperationCancelTheFuckersOut

Wasn't he also involved in some "inhuman" activities in Vietnam?

He also killed a whole bunch of motherfuckers when he was up North in his medievil days, surely at least one of them was black?

Edit: Wrong Sean. I was thinking of Bean.

Their not done yet.

We might not let them finish...

Let this be our side's first major counteroffensive. We need to get this viral amongst the weaponized autists...

The high road, fair fight, etc... I really do not want to hear that shit anymore. The high road has led to nowhere for us in the last 20 years. It is about time we start using concealed metal knuckles in gloves, clinch picks, and water pistols filled with drain cleaner. Fuck these scumbags. Ruin our way of life when we are not even presenting any threat to you, now we ruin YOU.

Reactions: 308pirate
    If you have a social media account, this is a EXCELLENT way to fuck our enemies' lives over.

Several of you have been asking what can we do that isn't violent, here's your fucking answer.

If your reply is that we need to take the high road, fuck off. You're part of the problem.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Search their post history for shit to post? Fuck that! Make shit up and let them vet it out. Truth has no place in today's cancel culture. Stop playing by YOUR rules and play the game THEY'RE playing. 🤠

"Sean Penn raped my sister, who was an extra on set, during the filming of Fast Times At Ridgemont High." Tom S.

• Haha
    I saw on the news this morning that Lady Antebellum had changed their name to Lady A.
    Only problem is that some black singer has been using that for over 20 years. So there's now a legal dispute over the name.
    The black singer tweeted something about them using the racist name and now wanting to use their white privilege to take her name.

Yes, holding them to their own standards is the best way to go

• Angry
    Search their post history for shit to post? Fuck that! Make shit up and let them vet it out. Truth has no place in today's cancel culture. Stop playing by YOUR rules and play the game THEY'RE playing. 🤠

Yep, these motherfuckers REALLY need to understand who are truly the Masters of Chaos and Insanity in this country... Hint: It is the guys who build epic and awesome shit like the A-10 Warthog and can vaporize a terrorist sitting in the passenger seat of his best friend's ride all the way across the globe with the press of a button...

What a fucking joke. Harpers Magazine published the letter. There are few places on earth that have raged so long, so loudly, so unrelentingly, so viciously, and with greater volume against fly-over country inhabitants and all that they represent, and for the very things that they are now protesting.

There are not many publications that have had more rich, white, over-educated, and angry editors, contributing editors, and columnists than this magazine. It is so ivory tower than you can barely see its pinnacle somewhere up in the stratosphere. They embody the "progressive" and "liberal" arrogance of every shithole democratic death center (DDC - San Fran, Chicago, etc) and speech squelching campus (the higher the school ranking the more ominous the thought police loom) in this country.

A few of these people I have been personally acquainted with for decades. I just read the article and I do not belive it is sincere. Maybe it is nothing more than damage control/trying to improve the optics of a really shitty situation for their cause, I don't know. But I cannot believe for a moment that they are suddenly denouncing everything that they have spewed like a fountain of napalm for 50 years.

Yale and Slate magazine??? Fix your own house.

Reading the signatories I just can't believe it.

Fucking joke.

Last edited: